Defiance machine actions are produced in Columbia Falls, MT and are all drop in replacements for the Remington 700. The come in various sized, which are listed below, and are a favorite of high end hunters as well as tactical competitors.
- Precision bolt action with a standard footprint for east of stock selection and drop in fit for Remington 700 stocks.
- Designed for multiple repeater and single shot options. Handles floor plates and detachable bottom metals well.
- Integral picatinny rail system with 20 MOA cant
- Receiver is made of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt is machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly
- Bolt handle threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Primary extraction design significantly increased extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- EDM-cut lug ways to reduce stress in receiver
- Multiple lengths from short, medium, XM, and Long
- Bolt diameters of .700 or .750 to handle cartridges from .223 to .338 Lapua
- Multiple bolt face diameters
Defiance Actions Feature
We know that your website needs to be accessible and readable on all devices. We made Divi fully responsive so that your designs look great no matter what. With the builder, you design your desktop website, and we make sure that Divi does the heavy lifting for you.
Remington 700 Drop Fit
The Rebel and Deviant families of actions from Defiance are easily dropped into any current stock that is fitted for the Remington 700. If you have a stock that you love but want to upgrade your action platform for better accuracy, the Defiance Actions will fit your needs nicely.
Ultra Light Option
Defiance makes a version of their highly regarded Deviant action in an ultralight platform. This action features a more drastic cut out and recesses to ensure that the action is as light as possible with still maintaining functionality, safety and good looks.